Friday, October 13, 2006

Im proud to say,
EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!
Oh my, I've been waiting to say this for super long already.
I can slack like siao until after getting our results.
Dang~

Had a terrible headache yesterday.
Grrr..
Felt alot alot better today :D

F&N paper today.
Was seated at the very corner.
& I think Im the first to finish my paper.
I did it within 30 minutes,
& the paper was 1 and a half hour long.
Ha ha ha.
Im super fascinated with that long blue pole with ropes tied to it.
Kept looking at it.
Yep,
I think F&N paper is the only paper that Im confident of passing.
Ha!
Joke man :/

After the papers,
we had 1 and a half hour of free time till our CME paper starts.
Went to Mac with GH, Ken, JH & Jo.
Both Jo & I were pia-ing through our CME books.
Lol.

CME paper was over 100 marks?!
All the while, I thought that it was over 50 marks or something.
I was super tired.
Slept awhile, then continued.
The papers were super hard la.
Goodness.


Snapple! First time trying it :/


:D


:D :D


Ade!


Oh my gosh!
Why she's touching her butt?!
Ha ha ha X)


Si ah lian XD

Went to IMM after that.
Decided to spend our time in Giant.
I know,
you must be thinking why we spent our time there.
Its fun okay?
I LOVE CRAZY PEOPLE!
Unlike those who's faces are always dull & unlifeless.
Hohoho.
No, not implying on anyone.
Thats what all of us agrees on :D


Happy besties :D

Bought MINI CAKES.
Ade & YL always say it in a way thats super funny.
10 for $1.90.
Woots! Cheap! :)
Arranged it.


A


S


G

What does it says?
A + S + G = ASG!
Woots! I love you guys man!
:D :D :D


YL the photographer (:

Squashed up! (:

Ade treated us to mini pizzas!

Doesnt mini cakes just brings smiles to your face? :)

Okay, beside us, there's this shop.
That man kept looking at us.
Most probably its because we were super lame,
filming videos, taking photos & making hell lot of noise.

Left a mess there :/

Went on to shop around.
We dared each other to go take the free samples.
SO AUNTIE!!
HA HA HA HA!

Push the trolley :D

Hush, Im cooking for ASG =D

Damn, I kept laughing when Im taking the image below.
The fake lids & pans kept falling off their head.
I kept laughing like siao.
Ade, Jie & YL kept dropping their "hats".
Pf got annoyed & warned them that if they drop 1 more time, she'll get mad or something.
In the end?
I was about to snap the picture when she dropped hers!!
ROFL!

My lovable & wonderful fellow ASG members :D :D

Walked past a spot where a man makes coffee.
He said he'll treat all of us to free coffees!
Sugar? Cream? Sugar & cream? Lol.

The following images are not suitable for those who "EEEKS!" or yells at every pervertic things.
XD

*Laughs*

Went to the second floor to see furnitures.
All of us loves double decker beds.
Awww, I, too hope for a double decker bed too :/


My brother wearing GREEN! Woots!

Okay, think that I've blogged enough.
Ha ha ha.
I had loads of fun today.
Thank you guys (:

After much consideration, I have decided to post 1 of the 3 videos taken today.
The other 2 contains embarassing moments of us.
Lol.

Just checked my youtube account.
THe video about YB, who can do pull up by "holding the ceiling",
is viewed by 133 people!
Woots!
Check out my videos yeah? :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/insanityfreak

Enjoy this 1 minute and 16 seconds clip!
My sister keeps stealing the limelight!!
>:(
& the whole video is shot by PF! =D
If you wanna hear what we're saying in the video,
wait till the song in my blog finish.
Ha ha. Im evil :D

FYI: PLEASE TILT YOUR HEAD 90 DEGREES IN ORDER TO VIEW THE VIDEO!
THANK YOU!



I just remembered.
Happy friday the 13th!
:D

No comments: